[Gambas-user] CheckBox_MouseUp huge PB

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Sun Aug 23 04:08:26 CEST 2009

Hi list,

In my application I use CheckBoxes to display&set|unset individual rights from
a database.

When I check|uncheck one, the corresponding xxx_MouseUp() is directly issuing an SQL
request to GRANT|REVOKE the corresponding right.
However, for some CheckBoxes I must *reverse* the check as it seems they're not
set|unset as entering xxx_MouseUp() - AND this behaviour isn't the same from one
CheckBox to another!??

Is it a normal behaviour?

JY
--
              printk("ufs_read_super: fucking Sun blows me\n");
		-- /usr/src/linux/fs/ufs/ufs_super.c