[Gambas-user] TreeView item focus

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Sat Aug 22 20:03:16 CEST 2009

Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> you can do that by hand !
>
> no ?
>
> in TreeView_Expand()

May be, I'm gonna dig this possibility (I don't already know all about
widgets, so I still miss some skills)

But @ first glance I don't know what could change as I'll trigger this
event each time I expand a branch, good, BUT if I'm still stuck with
treeview root as current leaf... how would I know where I am?

> Last.Item.Selected=true

This one is impossible, precisely because if I only expand branches
without selecting any item, focus' stuck on the treeview root.

> On some case we don't want to change the item selected.... so by
> default it is better like that

Having the choice would be great...
(some cases or almost any cases? I'm pretty sure it is 'some'.)

JY
--
Ya'll hear about the geometer who went to the beach to catch some
rays and became a tangent ?