[Gambas-user] TreeView item focus

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Sat Aug 22 19:38:29 CEST 2009

Doriano Blengino a écrit :
> Jean-Yves F. Barbier ha scritto:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> Is it normal that expanding a branch in TreeView doesn't give focus to the root
>> item of this branch (it stays on TreeView root), as this prevents forbidding an
>> expand under conditions?
>>
>> JY
>>
> The only thing I can say is that when I first deployed DirTreeView (or
> something like that - a treeview for directories), I had to rewrite it
> from scratch. It was too different from what I needed.
>
> It is not difficult - take the source of gambas as a starting point, and
> do the things you want to do; I suspect that if you don't do so, you
> will loose a lot of time, and gain a lot of anger.

No, this is not a reasonable  option Doriano, because that could mean I
modify it each time it don't fit my needs - while making the application
totally non-compatible with regular Gambas package(s).
(not to mention that I'm not sure I'm skilled enough to do so.)

The goal is to install Gambas stable branch and my application final dot;
otherwise it will very swiftly turn into a real mess.

JY
--
The SAME WAVE keeps coming in and COLLAPSING like a rayon MUU-MUU ...