[Gambas-user] TreeView item focus

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Sat Aug 22 19:30:00 CEST 2009

Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>> Hi list,
>>
>> Is it normal that expanding a branch in TreeView doesn't give focus to the
>> root item of this branch (it stays on TreeView root), as this prevents
>> forbidding an expand under conditions?
>>
>> JY
>
> Expanding a branch should not change the focused item. Why ?

Yes, this is the question: I don't understand why the developed branch' father
don't become the Current item.

> And please remind us if you use gb.qt or gb.gtk, as their behaviour may not be
> the same even if it should.

oops, forgot one more time :(

2.15.2 regular Debian sid package
gb.qt

JY
--
If they sent one man to the moon, why can't they send them all?