[Gambas-user] How to show a form with keyboard shortcut

HARADA Kazutaka kazutaka802 at ...1907...
Tue Aug 18 14:11:35 CEST 2009

Doriano Blengino wrote:
> I think that in the call to XNextEvent you are passing a NIL pointer;
> libX11 tries to put data in the area pointed by pEvent. You should
> allocate some memory in it, enough to hold the event data. If, on the

Hi, Doriano
Thanks for your comment.

As you suggested above, I added following line to allocate the memrory,
then program runs normally. No signall 11 error.

    pEvent = Alloc(15)      ' 15 is temporary size

Now I can go to the next step!

Kazutaka HARADA
  e-mail:kazutaka802 at ...1907...