[Gambas-user] Gambas performances

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Mon Aug 17 23:01:23 CEST 2009

I will try to change it but if I remember exactly, it was the snmpget
with more than one OIDs in the list that does not understand correctly
with the
EXEC command.

And it works perfectly with SHELL command.

Example:   /usr/bin/snmpget - c public - v 2c  198.168.0.3
enterprises.ucdavis.52.101.1 enterprises.ucdavis.52.101.2
enterprises.ucdavis.52.101.3 enterprises.ucdavis.52.101.4
enterprises.ucdavis.52.101.5

And, the result that only the 1st Oids is executed on EXEC command but
all are executed on the SHELL command.

The list of OIDs depend of the config line to execute so it's a
variable parameter.