[Gambas-user] Gambas performances

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Mon Aug 17 22:29:16 CEST 2009

I tried the both solutions: SHELL and EXEC, but the parameters used
are not the same for each command executed.

So, after many tries, I the EXEC command give me errors during
execution because it's very difficult to play with the character " or
' in the command.

I know that the EXEC command is faster than the SHELL command but
SHELL command is easier to use for me.

At the beginning, it was just a question because you are the developer
of Gambas project and you are better than me about all of
developing way in general.