[Gambas-user] libtool management in Gambas 3 & compilation problems

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at ...626...
Mon Aug 17 01:45:00 CEST 2009

2009/8/16 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>

> > > Many thanks for the dedication and quick support!  Is this an issue
> with
> > > the changes above, or some system issue on my part?
> > >
> > > Updated to revision 2236.
> > > [garage at ...40... trunk]$ ./reconf-all
> > > aclocal: couldn't open directory `m4': No such file or directory
> > > autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1
> > > [garage at ...40... trunk]$
> > >
> > > Fedora 11, 64bit machine
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Andy
> >
> > Maybe some files I forgot to commit. Wait a little...
>
> Try with revision #2237.
>
> --
> Benoît

[garage at ...40... trunk]$ ./reconf-all
aclocal: installing `m4/libtool.m4' from `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4'
[garage at ...40... trunk]$

reconfig and configure ran, still working out some 64bit package deps but
looks much better so far, thanks again!

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org