[Gambas-user] MP | Re: Question about gb.db

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Fri Aug 14 20:03:57 CEST 2009

Werner a écrit :
> Charlie Reinl wrote:
>> Salut,
>>
>> till now I use the Request part in $hConn.Find to set my sorting
>> "Order by"
>> Is there a better/easier way, which I ignore ?
>>
>> Hope you have solutions.
>>
>> for gambas2 (2.15.2)
>>

> I do that, too. My records are only  a  few thousands  so it works
> well.  Typically,  I put the  retrieved  data  in  a  columnview  or
> similar  widget and let the user can then sort it to some other criteria.
> My view is that the software closest to the data knows best how to sort it.
>
> Amicalement
> Werner

Hi Werner,

Have you got some code using this PLS?

At this time I only use Qt DataSource, but as soon as I'll have to
return only some rows, I'll need this kinda code; and there's not very
much of this in examples.

Thanks,
JY

--
If I were to walk on water, the press would say I'm only doing it
because I can't swim.