[Gambas-user] text interface apps

Steven revimmo steven at ...1652...
Thu Aug 13 09:35:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

For a few (10?) years I programmed a small "windows" system in sh.
It had windows, texts, some widgets etc. So, I think as long as You can
do this in sh
(with a little help of the curses lib),
 you should be able to do it in gambas to. (Or just call the appropriate
shell routines.)

I'll try to find the source, and post it here if it's interesting
someone.

Steven