[Gambas-user] TreeView always returns last Item

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Thu Aug 13 03:51:58 CEST 2009

gb 2.15.2 debian sid package
Hi list,

I've got a strange TreeView behaviour: my application reads parms from
a database and order them into a TreeView.

I use a simple line to print selected item's information into the embedded
console: PRINT trv_What.Item.Key & " --- " & trv_What.Item.Text,
but no matter which item I click, the result' still the same: it is
the information from the last item inserted in this TreeView!??

Did I missed something?

JY