[Gambas-user] Compiling on Suse 11.1 was : Compiling Gambas 3 svn on Ubuntu

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Tue Aug 11 11:04:45 CEST 2009

IMHO... in the last months several GNU tools have been upgraded, like
autoconf, gcc and libtool. I think the Gambas code should be updated to
be compatible with them because it is quite impossible, now, to compile
Gambas on systems that are up-to-date every day. It is a problem that
I've encountered with other old softwares too, on Arch.

Leo.

--
Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org
Il sito di riferimento della comunità italiana degli utenti di Gambas
www.gambas-it.org