[Gambas-user] A web page for Gambas applications

abdurrahman ulusoy ulusoyab at ...43...
Tue Aug 11 08:49:49 CEST 2009

hii translate to english kedicad site
http://cadcizim.googlepages.com/kedicadenglish(i hope people can understand. :) )but software i cant. because in gambas Project/translate then error"For Turkish translate file can not read.File already exists"(error message is  in Turkish. but like this)

--- 30/07/09 Per tarihinde Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...> şöyle yazıyor:

Kimden: Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>
Konu: Re: [Gambas-user] A web page for Gambas applications
Kime: "mailing list for gambas users" <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Tarihi: 30 Temmuz 2009 Perşembe, 14:58

2009/7/27 abdurrahman ulusoy <ulusoyab at ...43...>:
>>An english traduction of your software will be great too :) (and the site ...:-)    Yes but i am sure, you understand, my english is not good.
Neither mine but if you begin to traduce, even with a bad english i
thing many people will come to help you in your project, and correct
you little errors, ... and then you program can be traduced from the
english to many other language and so found undred and undred users...
:-) So it is really something important, and gambas make that easy to
do