[Gambas-user] Comparing 2 pictures

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Mon Aug 10 14:40:33 CEST 2009

richard berry a écrit :
> good idea, I'll try that.
>
> I'm just writing my skin excision module and I've set it up so that I can load
> a photo-graph into the drawing editor and add lines etc, or shapes to outline
> the exicision, but want to be able to know if there were actually any
> changes.

none of these methods will work if your files doesn't have the same size;
in this case you'll be obliged to use something somewhat subtil, such as
files' atime; or keep a backtrack of modifications in a special file.

--
I choked Linda Lovelace.