[Gambas-user] glut

abdurrahman ulusoy ulusoyab at ...43...
Sun Aug 9 22:12:42 CEST 2009

i know this docs.  i dont know C and docs. examaples and description for  C code. so i cant use in gambas.

--- 09/08/09 Pzr tarihinde Laurent Carlier <lordheavym at ...626...> şöyle yazıyor:

Kimden: Laurent Carlier <lordheavym at ...626...>
Konu: Re: [Gambas-user] glut
Kime: "mailing list for gambas users" <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Tarihi: 9 Ağustos 2009 Pazar, 21:22

Le dimanche 09 août 2009 13:28:53 abdurrahman ulusoy, vous avez écrit :
> ok. thanks.
> --- 09/08/09 Pzr tarihinde Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...> şöyle
> yazıyor:
>
> Kimden: Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>
> Konu: Re: [Gambas-user] glut
> Kime: "mailing list for gambas users" <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
> Tarihi: 9 Ağustos 2009 Pazar, 14:18
>
> try to join lordheavy for that, he is the maintainer of the ogl part
>

> lordheavym at ...626...
>
> 2009/8/9 abdurrahman ulusoy <ulusoyab at ...43...>:
> > i saw few example, object selection in glarea  with glut and glut has
> > some ready objects ( cylinder, box, teapot, etc...) .
> >
> >   if ther are  object selection (with mouse) example  in opengl in gambas
> > this is enough for me. i dont use ready drawings.

glut doesn't provide any "object" selection (i've just look in source code ;-
p); I guess what you are calling is an opengl feature that is called object
picking, provided since opengl 1.0

Lot of docs are available other the web. I guess all is provided in gb.opengl
component, but if you find something missing, just say it, and we will provide
it :-)

http://gpwiki.org/index.php/OpenGL:Tutorials:Picking
http://glprogramming.com/red/chapter14.html#name6

++