[Gambas-user] Reading settings

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Sat Aug 8 18:00:21 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, den 07.08.2009, 16:38 -0500 schrieb M0E Lnx:
> Speaking of legal stuff.
>
> My project is released under the gpl v3.
> Can the guy who wrote this add licensing so I can use it please?

Salut,

the problem is, I can't add a license.

1. I did nothing on that code, only compiling gb.settings from gambas3
with gambas2.

2. as you can read above, that is gambas3 code , you can find in
gambas3 package. In .project file (I also took the one from gb.settings
of gambas3) is written
License=General Public Licence

3. all what I did, I named that child "gb.settings-bp", because without
the new name it didn't appear in 'components'.

So I think the fact, that I posted "my changes" which I made on open
source software, back to the community, is the prove that it still is
open source.

If you still have problems, with that, throw away my package, and make
what Benoît said.
Pull out the 3 files from the gambas3 2.99.0
Revision: 2218 package and use them. OK

--
Amicalment
Charlie