[Gambas-user] Reading settings

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Fri Aug 7 20:47:54 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, den 07.08.2009, 13:26 -0500 schrieb M0E Lnx:
> Before I install it to the user component directory, do I need to
> clear the string in Main.Main?
> or does that not matter if I leave the srings in there?
> Also, when using in my app, do I need both the gb.settings and the
> gb.settings-bp or just the gb.settings-bp?

Salut,

NO, you haven't to clear Main.Main().
And NO , you can't use both in one project (both are "Settings").
But I think (whats mean I'm not 100 % sure) you need only one of them.
As gb.settings-bp is the gb.settings from gambas3 with an enhancement to
be enumerable.
The most important difference is to Quote/UnQuote , gambas2 use Replace
and gambas3 use the gambas build in 'Quote'/'UnQuote'  function.
Which exists in both gambas2 and gambas3 (for that Im not 100% sure)

--
Amicalment
Charlie