[Gambas-user] Java for Webkit?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 7 15:31:18 CEST 2009

> > > Indeed, it seems to not work. But Javascript works.
> >
> > From the QtWebKit documentation:
> >
> > « This enum describes various attributes that are configurable through
> > QWebSettings.
> > QWebSettings::JavaEnabled  2  Enables or disables Java applets. Currently
> > Java applets are not supported. »
> >
> > Maybe in Qt 4.6 at the end of the year ?
> >
> > Obviously QtWebKit is not finished...
>
> thanks, it actually seems to work quite well - loads faster on my system
> (only a 1.8 laptop, than does khtml. I Think it has enough features to
> change over. Would you like me to pretty up your browser example?
>
> richard

Yes: what do you want to do ?

Note that the tab feature was done quickly with a TabStrip ; it does not work
very well.

I think instead of using a TabStrip, I should reimplement it with a control
written in Gambas. But this is just a simple example, not a true browser...

Did you notice that cookies are not shared by different WebViews? Something I
need to fix too...

--
Benoît