[Gambas-user] gbs web application debugging - find line numbers?

Joshua Higgins joshiggins at ...1601...
Wed Aug 5 22:19:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm building a web application, but its currently a pain to debug the
scripts. Everything is working fine (Apache and etc) and file permissions
are okay, but a pesky line in my script is throwing a file not found error,
and I cannot find which one. This is the output catched in apache's
error.log

MMain._PrintPage.45: #45: File or directory does not exist
0: MMain._PrintPage.45
1: MMain.Main.6

How do I find out which line number is the offending line? 45 and 6 don't
relate to any lines in my script file.

Thanks.

--
joshua higgins