[Gambas-user] CGI program in Gambas

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Mon Aug 3 21:01:45 CEST 2009

Benoit,

I never write asp cgi but only cgi unix script. I understand completly
the concept of this one.
I try the little example that I found on the Gambas web site:

#!/usr/bin/env gbw2
<%
DIM sEnv AS String
%>

<!-- Variable declaration must come before any HTML -->

<h2>CGI script environmental variables</h2>

     <th align="left">Name</th>
     <th align="left">Value</th>

<% FOR EACH sEnv IN Application.Env %>
<% NEXT %>

It works fine on console but not over Apache server.
It can find the gbw2 link on my system with or without writing the
full path of
of the link. On my system it's: /usr/local/bin/gbw2  -> /usr/local/bin/
gbs2

How can I add the path to this link in the environment used when the
cgi is executed ?

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...