[Gambas-user] Problems compiling under Ubuntu 9.04

Tue Apr 28 18:59:35 CEST 2009

Thank you for information!
But I'm just wondering if it's possible to install kde3 libs to 9.04..?
With other words, can you have kde3 and kde4 together, and use Gambas
only with kde3?

Is there intention to merge gb.qt and gb.qt4 in future?

Jussi