[Gambas-user] Problems compiling under Ubuntu 9.04

Marc Miralles marc at ...2075...
Mon Apr 27 14:08:42 CEST 2009

Hi Leonardo:

I have compiled gambas 2.12  in some computers with Ubuntu 9.04 without
problems. It works fine

I have installed all libraries required for installation. In gambas home
page  I found this for Ubuntu 8.10:

sudo apt-get install build-essential autoconf libbz2-dev libgnorba-dev
libfbclient2 libmysqlclient15-dev unixodbc-dev libpq-dev libsqlite0-dev
libsqlite3-dev libgtk2.0-dev libldap2-dev libcurl4-gnutls-dev
libgtkglext1-dev libpcre3-dev libsdl-sound1.2-dev libsdl-mixer1.2-dev
libsdl-image1.2-dev libsage-dev libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev libbonobo2-dev
libcos4-dev libomniorb4-dev librsvg2-dev libpoppler-dev
libpoppler-glib-dev libasound2-dev libesd0-dev libesd-alsa0
libdirectfb-dev libaa1-dev libxtst-dev libffi-dev kdelibs4-dev
firebird2.1-dev libqt4-dev

With these packages installed, I don't have problems in compilation in
some computers with 9.04

Aram

En/na Leonardo Miliani ha escrit: