[Gambas-user] Gambas server pages

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Sun Apr 26 05:19:40 CEST 2009

Create a symbolic link like this

Code:
Open your terminal:

su

ln -s /usr/bin/gbs2 /usr/bin/gbw2

####

this will create the necessary file.

To test run your script through a terminal.

Then you just need to configure your web server to recognize gbw2
extensions. (Or just use cgi)