[Gambas-user] Gambas server pages

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Fri Apr 24 11:05:03 CEST 2009

I think I solved it. But some please tell me if I can do this better.

After some more playing I decided to open up the copied files in gedit
as a root user. When I changed the file and resaved it the program
worked as expected.

Looks like a problem with Apache and cgi scripting and file ownership.

Why the example worked OK I do not know.

Steven