[Gambas-user] get color from drawingarea point

Wed Apr 22 22:14:10 CEST 2009

To be more clear...

this to outside of loop:
tmpImage = DrawingArea1.Grab().Image

this to inside of loop:
c = tmpImage[x, y]

But like Benoit said, it's not necessary in sync with DrawingArea
internal buffer... depends on situation.
I have used that kind of code with pictures, to gain more speed;
tmpImage = SomePicture.Image

Jussi