[Gambas-user] Gambas-user Digest, Vol 35, Issue 48

Andreas Müller andreas at ...2139...
Wed Apr 22 01:24:56 CEST 2009

Hello JB Skaggs,

thank you for the help, but I think it is more pragmatic to uncomment the
sound effects and remove the gb.sdl.sound component from the distribution files.
Anybody interested in sound effects can uncomment a few lines in the display module
and activate the component within his ide.

Btw. if someone wants to have an emulation of the "first PC" aka HP9100A
one can find that on my homepage under software. http://www.poipoi.de/software
Comments are welcome! But don't punish me for the code - I know it's a
terrible mixture somewhere between object and spagetti code ;-> but I have
started with Gambas and the project this month.

best regards
Andreas Mueller

Am Dienstag, den 21.04.2009, 14:30 +0000 schrieb