[Gambas-user] More null problems

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Mon Apr 20 18:00:33 CEST 2009

On Monday 20 April 2009, Stephen Bungay wrote:
>    It is the nature of radio buttons to allow only one in a set to be
> toggled on, If you really want to go that route then I would suggest
> that you use checkboxes instead of radio buttons, A better way (IMHO) is
> to place a third button on the form labelled as "Unknown" and set that
> one when the gender is a null.

IMHO indeed the right solution.

But when the person is a shemale/transgender ??? :)
The checkboxes fits well in that case.
Still the radios are better (IMHO) and a 4'th should be add too?
  'Unknown', 'Male', 'Female', 'Cross'

Just the modern times are comming :)

Best regards,

Ron_1st
--

PS. Forgotten, the people that are just an animal.