[Gambas-user] Error on Jaunty

Mon Apr 20 17:49:21 CEST 2009

I can't confirm with only FMain.class, too much missing code for test run.
But signal 11 means that you are trying to access to memory location
that is not allowed.
So, if your program crash immediatly when starting, I suspect file
handling in Init_Setup.

If you like me to test it on Gambas 2.10 send whole project package
(at least all needed to run).
Anyhow, try to comment out this, and then try to run again;

    WHILE NOT Eof(hFileName)
      LINE INPUT #hFileName, hReadLine
      Seperate(hReadLine, recno)
      ItemName.add(IName[recno], recno)