[Gambas-user] Sdl mouse problem XCFE problem.

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Mon Apr 20 11:13:28 CEST 2009

I have discovered that running gambas2.12  in fluxbox, gnome, kde,
enlightenment, or xfce had no effect on the SDL Mouse problem.

But I also found out the mouse cursor is controllable on Forms in these
environments (I am on Wolvix 2.0- a Slackware 12.2 enviro) but the cursor is
not controllable in SDL on Slackware.   Yet it works in Ubuntu!

This is very very frustrating!

JB SKaggs