[Gambas-user] Installing GridEditor Component

Jason Hackney jshackney at ...626...
Sun Apr 19 21:42:51 CEST 2009

I figured out what happened here...

~/.local/lib/gambas2/GridEditor.component
~/.local/share/gambas2/info/GridEditor.list

these were linked to:

~/Documents/source/GridEditor/.component
~/Documents/source/GridEditor/GridEditor.gambas

which was there because I copied my home directory from a previous install.

In the new install I put it somewhere else (trying to organize a little
better), but the links remained and were not being overwritten.

Deleted the links in ~./local and all went fine.

I was nearly going to go insane!