[Gambas-user] Libtool & Ubuntu Jaunty

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Sun Apr 19 21:06:29 CEST 2009

In my work everybody uses ubuntu 8.04 (cause estabililty of Long Time
Service versions) I've made some time ago a little repository with Gambas
2.10 with .deb packages that download of Debian unstable
don't-remember-version and the _all.deb of my own programs. All machines
actualize and isntall the programs vía ubuntu updates utility. All works
fine by now I like actualize it to Gambas 2.12 (next Long Term Service of
Ubuntu y still far away in time). ¿Someone has the .debs packages of Gambas
2.12 for Ubuntu 8.04?
Thanks in advance.