[Gambas-user] Programming beginner: first program won't run?

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sun Apr 19 08:39:17 CEST 2009

Well my thinking was maybe you didnt have gtk loaded so to try qt but maybe
you dont have qt either.  Do you know if you hve gtk or qt loaded on your
version of linux?  And if so what version it is?  Or some other dependency.

Thats the only thng I can think of, but maybe the more experienced guys here
can help as they know more and well wrote the language.

Out of curiousity have you tried gambas on another linux on this same
computer?  I run Gambas2 on Ubuntu 8.1 and Wolvix 2.0 just fine- Ubuntu was
one click install and Wolvix requires you to run qt config after
installation.

Sorry that I couldnt help more.
JB Skaggs