[Gambas-user] Programming beginner: first program won't run?

phohammer trreddell at ...626...
Sun Apr 19 06:30:14 CEST 2009

jbskaggs wrote:

> Please send a screenshot of what it does when it runs?
>
> Oh what components do you have installed under project preferences? QT?
>
> JB Skaggs

It simply says "compiling project..." as seen
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23119198/compiling.png here .

I'm not sure what you mean by "project preferences".
There is a "project properties" and it says I have these components running:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23119198/properties.png properties.png ,

I tried to select the qt and gtk components but it said this:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23119198/properties1.png properties1.png .

I wonder if I need to start a whole new project and enable the qt component
before doing anything?