[Gambas-user] Object creating properties? ball.speed, ball.solid, etc

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sat Apr 18 10:38:55 CEST 2009

I need to know how to either create an object to where I can attach a list of
variables or how to give myself the ability to do the following:

lets say I want to name my special object: ball.

I want to be able to create special properties for that ball I can access
with .property (or variable)

for example:

ball.speed
ball.solid
ball.item
ball.gravity
ball.life
etc...

I don't mean Gambas, I mean just being able to attach variables to an object
like I mentioned.

I write a lot of games and this is something I need to know how to do or at
least get close to it.  I have read all the docs I can find and I am
probably overlooking it.

JB Skaggs