[Gambas-user] Deb packages from the sources of Gambas

cristian abarzua abarzuaf at ...626...
Fri Apr 17 19:21:03 CEST 2009

Hello

5 months ago I installed the 7.0 version that comes in the repositories of
Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex.
Benoit has released version 12.0.1 and goes to 13.
Consultation.

Someone tried to create a DEB packages for the fonts in the version 12.0.1.
Usually the one installed with. / Configure, make, make install, but the
interesting thing
would be to create deb packages for other people who have recently arrived
to linux
you can install without problemas.Se not be easy, but any idea is
appreciated.
Send some email to the maintainer of the official Ubuntu packages and
received no reply.
The idea is that you can test different versions that come out without
having to install
sources.
Well, any help is welcome, for my part I will continue investigating.

PD: I've managed to create some deb packages of some components:

auto-apt run. / configure
make
checkinstall - install = no

But it does not work for all components that bring the package tar sources
Gambas.

Greetings.