[Gambas-user] open office text document

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Wed Apr 15 21:55:33 CEST 2009

Okay I went to Openoffice and I created a file and added some text altered
the text size, formatting, etc and saved as html.  Openoffice gives warning
about losing some formating I ignore that and save.

Then in Gambas2 I have a form with Textedit1  and I add:
textedit1.text=file.load("filename.html")  in my form_open sub

and click run and it works fine for me.

If you need more help feel free to send me the document and I will see if I
can get it to work for you.

JB Skaggs