[Gambas-user] open office text document

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Tue Apr 14 22:28:58 CEST 2009

I convert odt to HTML and display in a control such as TextEdit.  Otherwise
you will need to write a conversion code to convert ODT into HTML or Text
for Gambas.

IN Gambas that is what Rich Text editing is - it is basically HTML.
Personally if you could write a ODT converter I would be very happy as I
dont have the time or inclination to do so becuase I am just as happy with
the HTML.

JB SKaggs