[Gambas-user] X coordinate of a Form Frame. My Second Problem.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Apr 13 23:19:07 CEST 2009

> I wrote some code to center a Form window, even the Desktop Size is
> different. Here it is:
>
>   FMain.X = Int((Desktop.Width - FMain.Width) / 2)
>
> FMain.Y = Int((Desktop.Height - FMain.Height) / 2)
>

> Meanwhile the Form is resized regarding to the Y coordinate, it doesn't
> work as well for the X coordinate. Why? It seems that FMain.X doesn't
> 'catch up' a number (FMain.X=100 won't work too)
>
> What's happening? Please, help me!!! :-)

I tested a simple form with gb.gtk on KDE4, and everything seems to work as
expected.

Please:

1) Send your project.

2) Try with gb.qt to see the difference.

3) Check how your window manager moves newly opened windows.

Benoît