[Gambas-user] X coordinate of a Form Frame. My Second Problem.

agrgal agr1971gal at ...397...
Sun Apr 12 21:01:44 CEST 2009

I wrote some code to center a Form window, even the Desktop Size is
different. Here it is:

  FMain.X = Int((Desktop.Width - FMain.Width) / 2)

FMain.Y = Int((Desktop.Height - FMain.Height) / 2)

Meanwhile the Form is resized regarding to the Y coordinate, it doesn't work
as well for the X coordinate. Why? It seems that FMain.X doesn't 'catch up'
a number (FMain.X=100 won't work too)

What's happening? Please, help me!!! :-)