[Gambas-user] shared librarry into gambas

Wed Apr 8 19:22:19 CEST 2009

Hi!
Here is my old test project attached:
http://www.mail-archive.com/gambas-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg02551.html

Here you can find documentation about External Function Declaration:
http://gambasdoc.org/help/lang/extdecl?v3

Hope that helps!

Jussi