[Gambas-user] MySQL problem

agrgal agr1971gal at ...397...
Wed Apr 8 13:04:58 CEST 2009

So does it mean that I have to install the package gambas2-gb-db-mysql plus
gambas2 itself and any application will run later in another computer where
installed without gambas2? Or does it mean that I must install my
application got along with the package gambas2-gb-db-mysql in each
installation?
Thank you.