[Gambas-user] Panning a picturebox inside a scrollview with mouse

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Mon Apr 6 06:00:25 CEST 2009

Hi here is an example.

In this example, you can embed the ocphotoview into a form. It is from a
project that I am working on, so . Some of the code comes from the web
camera example.

There are some use full functions there as well.

To load a picture right click. You can select. By file or Web camera or
even from a scanner.

Once loaded you can move the picture around by left clicking.

You can easily modify the code by checking which button is pressed (but
then you will loose the menu feature.)

I hope it helps. Its a bit overloaded for what you need but it will
hopefully get you pointed in the right direction.

If you need any help please ask.

Steven Drinnan