[Gambas-user] On ver 2.12 Form tool box properties why doesn't valubox have a value property?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Apr 5 20:14:14 CEST 2009

> I know valuebox has a value property that can be set in code- but why isn't
> there one on the Form designer toolbox? For forms with default values it
> should be there when you are making the controls on the form like textbox
> or label.
>
> Was this intentional or just overlooked?
>
> JB SKaggs

Value is a Variant property, so I didn't put it in the property list used by
the IDE, as the IDE does not know how to handle Variant properties.

But ValueBox.Value can take a string instead, so maybe I will find a hack. But
you will get it only in Gambas 3!

--
Benoît