[Gambas-user] (no subject)

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Thu Apr 2 12:26:38 CEST 2009

For the trailing S problem since the nouns with male gender and our verbs
always end in "ς" you can either do an rInstr
(reverse Instr) or you can use right$ to get the trailing character of your
word and check if it is a trailing s or not.

as for the difthongs you can always do an instr(tmpString, "ου") to see
whether there exists one set of difthongs or not
within the given string and just replace all of its occurrences with u.

OR you could use replace(tmpString,"ου","u") to replace every difthong you
find in the whole string.

gambasdoc link for rinstr
http://www.gambasdoc.org/help/lang/rinstr

gambasdoc link for rinstr
http://www.gambasdoc.org/help/lang/replace

I hope this helps.

Since I do speak Greek if you want, send me an email directly so I can get a
better idea of what you're trying
to accomplish here.

Regards
Dimitris