[Gambas-user] Package Files

cristian abarzua abarzuaf at ...626...
Wed Apr 1 16:55:02 CEST 2009

Hello.
Thanks for responding.

Used Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex, which brings the shrimp version 2.7.
I want to try the 2.12 version, but I want to create Deb packages.
I have dealt with:

*$ Auto-apt run. / Configure
$ Sudo make
$ Sudo checkinstall *

This usually fails. Do you know any website where they teach create deb
packages of Gambas sources.

Excuse my English, I am writing through San Google.

Greetings

Cristian