[Gambas-user] Dynamic Objects

Wed Apr 1 12:13:09 CEST 2009

Rodney Rundstrom ha scritto:
> Thanks for that I'll work thought over the next few day. One last question
> on dynamic object (I think) how do we delete them and release the memory?

This is a matter unclear to me, anyway: an object is freed when no
reference to it are in effect. When you instantiate a visual control,
its parent gets a reference to the object. I don't know how to delete
that reference (perhaps a Delete() method of its Children property?).
For forms, a Persistent property says what to do when the form is
closed, either hide it or destroy it. For other objects, I don't know -
better someone else replies to you.

Regards,
Doriano