[Gambas-user] destroying all panels

Sun Sep 28 17:33:08 CEST 2008

Joshua Higgins ha scritto:
> If I use
>
> windowpanel = New Panel(FMain) As "TaskPanel"
>
> many times to create loads of panels, how do I destroy all of them? Using
> windowpanel.delete only destroys the last one created.

You have to remember all of them (using an array, for example), or use
the "last" in a event handler to kill the one who received the event, or
cycle through them using FMain.children().
Every time you execute the above instruciotn, the variable windowpanel
looses its previous content, so you "forget" the last panel.