[Gambas-user] Restore fullscreen mode at Form_Open fails

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 27 00:36:33 CEST 2008

On samedi 27 septembre 2008, Patrik Karlsson wrote:
> > > When I try this line in Form_Open
> > >   ME.FullScreen = Settings["Main/FullScreen", FALSE]
> > > If the setting is true, the only thing that happens is that the program
> > > becomes a normal window in full size.
> >
> > It seems to work with gb.gtk, but not gb.qt. I need to investigate...
>
> Ok, please do :)

It seems to be some sort of bug in Qt: after the Open event handler has been
executed, the Qt library tells that the state of the window is "FullScreen",
whereas it is shown normal just after!

--
Benoit Minisini