[Gambas-user] Getting events from a modal showed modal

Thu Sep 25 22:30:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

I send the project about raising GetPage event.

Look at FMain.class:26; the only way I found to get getPage event is to
instantiate fmPreview.obs from Fmain.
I tried to create it inside the fmPreview.setup() method, and attach it
to blah blah blah; this is why in FMain:21 fmPreview.setup() is called
with a parameter "ME".

fmPreview.obs is disposed in fmPreview.form_close().

Benoit,

I have some problems with rendering fonts in preview - they are
imprecise, and some manipulation comes from practical tries, without a
right knowledge. All the things are a little messy, but if you quickly
see something wrong, any advice is appreciated.
The biggest problem is to calculate the true width of a printed text,
when this text is not actually printed on the true printer surface, but
on a scaled-down surface (a DrawingArea).

Thanks in advance for your interest, if you care.

Best regards,
Doriano Blengino