[Gambas-user] Accesing database events

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Mon Sep 29 18:55:21 CEST 2008

Excuse me, I've read what I've been write and I think is not very clear.
What I want is raise the .movefirst (or next) event of the second databrowse
when I make a click in the first databrowser. In other words: cath the click
event of the first DataBrowser (and the index, etc.)... but there's no such
event en the DataBrowser class.
I'm been clear enough with this explanation? Or should I cut off my head
inmediatly?